Nail Art is so easy to do yourself now thanks to the new Nail Applique line by Nail Bliss, called Nail Bling
! You can put the Nail Bling Nail Appliques over your natural nail too, but today I am using a colour polish under it. The Nail Bling
kit comes with 18 appliques. I like to put the appliques on only a couple of nails on each hand, but you might like to put them on every fingernail, which also looks great!
The directions for the Nail Bliss - Nail Bling are as follows;
- Clean nails with polish remover.
- Apply base coat to nails and let dry.
- Size Bling appliques, leaving a slight gap between skin and Bling Nails. This will allow the top coat to seal Bling onto nails.
- Apply Bling, pressing firmly onto nails for better adhesion. Appliques should not touch skin.
- Gently fold Bling appliques over natural nail tips and make flush by filing only in a downward motion to remove any overhang.
- Apply top coat and let dry.
Today I started with a base coat using 'Nail Foundation'
by butter LONDON and then a beautiful Nail Lacquer from butter LONDON called 'Fairy Lights'
as butter LONDON describes it; Be the life of the party in this dazzling "liquid metal" rose-pink lacquer! And this look is perfect for a party with a bit of bling to dress it up even more.
butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in 'Fairly Lights'
Nail Bliss Nail Bling Applique in 'Silver Diamonds'
After applying the base coat and two coats of the butter LONDON Fairly Lights nail lacquer, I picked the correct size applique for the nails I wanted to decorate. The appliques peel of the clear plastic backing sheet very easily. I then placed the applique carefully on the dry nail and pressed firmly onto the nail careful not to leave any air bubbles under it following the directions say on the packet of Nail Bling
. Finished off my nail art with a clear top coat from butter LONDON called 'Hardwear'
and what you get, as you can see from the picture below is a great finish in a small amount of time!
Ready to Party! x