TanOrganic’s 100% natural organic formula is fully certified and contains no synthetic ingredients, parabens, colours or fragrances.
- Each bottle contains enough tan for 5 – 10 full body tans
- No ‘Fake Tan’ Smell
- Perfect Fade
- 84% Aloe Vera based moisturising formula
Our skin is the largest organ of the body and if we care about what we eat, we really should care about what we apply onto our skin. The average woman directly applies more than 200 synthetic ingredients to her skin via personal care products each day with the skin soaking around 2kg of synthetic ingredients a year. Consumers are becoming increasingly concerned about the combined and cumulative effect of these synthetic ingredients and more and more are making a lifestyle choice to choose organic and natural products.
Consumers are turning to natural organic products as they become more aware of the possible dangers of synthetic ingredients in cosmetics.
A study by The Herb Research Foundation (USA) found that up to 60 percent of substance applied to our skin is absorbed and goes into our bloodstream.
TanOrganic is unique, its the World’s first and only Eco-Certified Self Tanning brand, its certified by PETA, The Organic Trust, The Ethical Company Organisation and Approved by Irish Eczema Society to name a few.
- An anti-ageing treatment while you Tan
- No synthetic colors, no synthetic preservatives and no parabens
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Certified Organic DHA
- 100% Natural
- Vitamin B-5
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): Derived from natural sugar
- Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate: Gluconodeltalactone Is derived from glucose and gluconic acid. Sodium benzoate is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and is widely used as a food preservative.
- Beta Vulgaris Root Powder: Certified organic Beet Root extract
- Caramel: Certified organic caramel colouring from food grade carbohydrates
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Derived from a microbial fermentation process of plant materials followed by a purification process
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil: Orange peel oil
- Bixa Orellana Seed Extract: Certified organic Achiote seed, also known as annatto extract
- Glycerine: Certified organic sugar alcohol
- Buddleia Davidii Extract: Certified organic summer lilac extract
- Thymus Vulgaris Extract: Certified organic thyme extract
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut oil
- Xanthan Gum: Natural sugar thickener derived primarily from corn
- Erythrulose: Ketone sugar derived from raspberries
- Zingiber Officinale Root Extract: Certified organic ginger extract
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Certified organic ginseng extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Certified organic chamomile extract
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E
- Mel: Certified organic honey
- Citric acid: Organic acid found in citrus fruit